PDM is one of the premier box suppliers in the United States and we currently supply our customers with over 2,000,000 boxes annually. Years of experience have shown that we can build better boxes, so what makes PDM’s boxes better?
Next Day Service
We know that space is limited and you can’t always allocate valuable production space with empty boxes, so let us take care of the logistics so you can focus on what you do best. PDM delivers corrugated products nationwide within 2-3 days and can deliver next day shipments within the service area shown below.
PDM guarantees that customers will get quality boxes to meet their specifications. If there are any issues with the integrity of a PDM box our excellent service professionals will work with you to find a solution.
PDM has relationships with all of the major corrugated manufacturers. We can design any box to meet your specific needs and have extensive knowledge and experience in a variety of industries.
PDM is the leading supplier of stocked “quick ship” wax and wax alternative protein boxes in the nation. Our leak-proof style boxes provide excellent package integrity for the meat industry and are specifically designed to hold both pork and beef.
PDM offers automated strapping services using industry leading technology which add strength to corrugated products. We currently strap thousands of combo bins for the meat industry. In fact, last year we produced enough strapping to stretch from the Earth to the International Space Station and back.
Benefits of PDM Coated Corrugated:
- Food-Grade Contact: Our wax and wax alternative boxes comply with Federal Regulations allowing direct food contact
- Humidity Resistance: In addition to wax and wax alternative coatings, the glues and starches used in the box manufacturing process provide increased humidity resistance
- Increased Box Strength: Coating and humidity resistance increase fibre strength which increase the strength of PDM boxes
- Ease of Release: Specialized coatings allow for easy release of product when unboxing.
- Easy “Pop Up” Design: Our stock boxes are designed to “pop” open. No folding or hand setup work is required.
- Manufacturing: Our national manufacturing and distribution network allows PDM to provide our stocked items throughout the United States.
- Experience: PDM boxes hold over 200 million pounds of meat annually
When it comes to corrugated boxes, we know what works best!