Food Grade Packaging
PDM owns and operates an outstanding food grade packaging plant in the heart of the Midwest. Strategically built in Boone, Iowa, PDM has proven itself among customers and has received an “AA” rated BRC Food Certification.
With adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), PDM has passed all customer and third party audits while our facility offers top-notch security and services.
- Specialized in vegetable oil products and other liquids including sauces, syrups, antioxidants, etc.
- Full scale packaging sizes from sample bottles to bulk outbounds
- Blending Services
- Bulk Storage & Repackaging
- Kosher Certification Standards
- Sourcing of Quality Packaging Supplies
- Private Label Program
With respect to PDM’s founding principles, we operate under a variety of quality assurance practices and provide dynamic operational capabilities to meet the changing marketplace. An on-site Quality Assurance Director oversees day-to-day activity and ensures regularly calibrated scales, accurate order fulfillment, and meeting customer specifications, and our general liability and product liability insurance limits up to $10 million.
PDM’s state of the art equipment allows the facility to deliver dynamic solutions and includes several large filling stations and packaging lines, hot & refrigerated rooms, and on-site lab services. Existing and future relationships continue to provide additional value to customers from sourcing packaging materials to 3rd party lab services. In addition to packaging services, PDM offers a full-service warehousing division to store packaging materials, finished products, and process customer orders.
Organized & Secure Building
- Products managed by Advanced Inventory Management System
- Product segregation throughout the facility
- In compliance with the Bio-Terrorist Act
- 24/7 security & video monitoring
- Security card access
- All visitors must sign in and abide by a visitor guideline policy
- Temperature controlled building (heated & cooled)